created 2 epics
created 1 story
cant find GO-1 or GO-3 in 'epic link' field when linking story GO-2
why? How can I fix it?
Hello @Leanne Lewis,
There might be clues in the logs if none of these are the issue.
Hope this helps,~~Larry Brock
Hi Larry
epics and stories are in backlog and in progress - not resolved or closed
I can still edit story and epics
and in regards to the logs - how do I access the logs?
Hmm, do you have a scrum board available where you could try dragging/dropping the story into one of the listed epics?
Hi - yes I have a scrum board. Tried dragging/dropping story into a epic. Noticed that the epics are not on the list for epics on the left - so its not recognising that the epics have been created
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.