I have an epic, includes subtasks and issues. Epic have a timetracking, but it counts only subtasks. What I can do to count issues in epic's timetracking?
Issues are connected with Epic as a linked issue and Subtasks are direct subtasks. Am I right?
Hmmm... it displays like "issues in epic". I think that it's not linked issues
Please Open an issue and let me know the relationship of issue with the epic. Is there a issue link?
I'm sorry for the delay
Here're screenshots of epic and issue from this epic
scr201606172.pngscr201606173.pngscr201606171.png
The behaviour is right. You have an option to include the time tracking for subtasks, since they are the children of the epic.
But, the issues shown under the section 'issues in Epic' are the linked issues connected with the JIRA issue link relationship. They cannot be considered while calculating the Epic's time tracking.
If required, you need to introduce a scripted field to set the right time tracking considering the Issues in Epic. But, you won't get an option as 'include issues' as it is available for 'include subtasks' in time tracking.
I need to count total time of all tasks in the epic... You mean that it is impossible?)
It is possible if we write a script. Basically the script should take the time tracking of all issues in epic, aggregate and set it in the time tracking of Epic.
And the time tracking of subtasks can be aggregated as an optional with the checkbox as it is.
Ok, so if I don't know jql and how to write a script, it's impossible for me. Am I right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.