Anyone how to link a security information questionnaire as part of the vendor Assessment ticket?
Hi @Mauricio Garay!
Could you please elaborate a little? I'm just not getting enough context to attempt an answer. Thanks!
~~Larry Brock
Hi Larry, I am trying to expand the Vendor Assessment form in Jira, and was looking to add an Information Security Questionnaire as part of the Assessment form in Jira...and was wondering how I would go about that...or if there was a standard format for something like this...
Ideally I would like to have the ticket owner send this questionnaire out the the vendor , have them return it and then have Jira notified to trigger a email to infosec team that this has been completed, which would allow us to review and follow up accordingly .....I hope this makes more sense and thanks for the help.
Thank you for elaborating, @Mauricio Garay. I'm not familiar with the Vendor Assessment form and mechanism so I'm afraid I'm not going to be of any assistance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.