Hi Guys. I have a question. My company is using Jira Verision 7.4.2. We currently have a mixture of internal users and External clients using our License count. I want to remove the Client as they only need to send an email to create a ticket! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Hey Randy,
There are 2 ways that you should be able to deal with this:
Either of these should help reduce your license count.
Tyler
Awesome Tyler thanks!
1 more question; Will any of these steps stop the client from creating a ticket via email?
Is the user that sends the email in logged as the Reporter?
If so then the first one would impact that ability, the second one may as well but I'm not 100% sure.
The user never logins. Only sends an email to create a ticket that is all!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.