Hello,
The SLA's in two of our projects do not seem to be recalculated. Recalculation start, then nothing happens. How to fix this?
Jozsef Lehocz
What exactly are you seeing? Are you changing the SLA and then monitoring open issue with active SLAs or Closed issues with inactive SLAs? TBH, I’m trying to recall if SLAs are recalculated for Closed issues. For some reason I’m thinking they do not but I’m not where I can test that.
are you on cloud or server?
The following can be seen:
The project contains 12 issues, where SLA should be calculated, and only one of those issues is open (resolution empty).
Hello, @Jozsef Lehocz , have you found the solution? We face the same problem
It may help to check statuses listed under Stop conditions.
We have this issue and have to restart the platform every time we want a change. The stop conditions are all ok. It isn't great to be honest!
Jira restart helped us
I am afraid this caused by some bug, which should be fixed. Restarting JIRA can not be an option every time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.