Hi,
We have a Jira instance with a 100 user license, and we already used 99 of the quota.
Recently, this instance becomes unresponsive after every several days. I used to think this might relate to database connection pool setting, so I've changed the original 20 to 25.
However, the Jira instance became unresponsive again yesterday, I had to restart the Jira service to get it working again. I've checked the Database Monitoring, the connection climax only reaches at 15, so I assume this crash didn't have anything to do with db connection pool.
I've done some log analysis( atlassian-jira.log) too, the only outstanding error might be related to this is about IO broken pipe, but I think this is a common exception in Jira 7 too?
I am a bit clueless at this moment on where to debug, I personally think this might relate to JVM parameter setting in Tomcat. Any suggestion would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!