Hi,
If I want to configure a versioning depth on conflucence pages as a whole how can I do that? we have 6.11 running.
I would like to know managing confluence page history depth automatically if there is ?
Could you explain what "versioning depth" is expected to do?
Confluence pages are simply versioned for each change made to their content, so I suspect you won't get what you want, but I can't be sure without knowing what that is!
page history has versions right, How can I administer the depth or number of versions that can be retained in a space automatically instead of manually going there and deleting it
That's not "depth", that's "a number of versions". There is no limit - the point of a wiki is to keep them all!
We have slowness issues, synchrony issues and also we want to clean up space
Ah, ok, well, butchering your page history is not going to fix any of these (well, the clean up, arguable, but as the history isn't reported on, it's still not going to do much)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.