I am trying to create a custom automation rule which would assign Service Desk issue to a specific assignee based on the custom field "Department" value. I choose WHEN="Issue created"; IF="Issue matches" -> Department=<value>. Unfortunately the only THEN option I get are "Transition issue", "Add comment", "Alert user". What I need as a THEN option is to enter a value for an assignee, based on the value of the "Department" in IF. Some articles on forum state that I should be able to do it using Service Desk Automation, but I haven't found the way to do it. Is there any way to achieve what I need to? I'd greatly appreciate your assistance.
Atlassian documentation is stating that I can do it:
"Edit issue to select and change a field in your issue, such as assignee or priority. This affects fields that may not appear in each issue type."
Unfortunately I don't see this option. Any help/advice/assistance would be greatly appreciated.