Hi,
I am new to Bitbucket pipeline and I am trying to integrate selenium tests with Bitbucket pipeline. I have selenium tests that I need to run as part of the Bitbucket pipeline. The test project is a .net core project and uses the chrome headless browser.
I tried the below two approaches:
1) If I use the "microsoft/dotnet:sdk" image in the yml file, I get an error as Chrome is not a part of the image. Can someone please help me with the steps to install chrome to the docker image.
2) I tried another approach wherein I used another docker hub image - selenium/hub in my yml file. But when I try to execute the test using dotnet test command in the yml file, I get an error stating dotnet is not a recognized command. This is despite having dotnetcore in the cache step. Am I missing something here?
Thanks,
Rommel