can some share the project management template described here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/project-plan-template-957141211.html
or something similar?
Hi @Oscar Moran !
It is likely that you're experiencing the new Confluence editor in your instance, which doesn't have the project plan template available yet. It's coming in the next few weeks so hang tight, you'll have it soon!
As a workaround, you can recreate it as a page or template in your instance until it is available (it's mostly tables), or wait until it's available for the new editor.
@Oscar Moran project Management template is available in confluence, And also you can edit the project Management template based on the requirement or you can also create a custom templates in confluence.
@Pavan I don't see it when I try to create new space. Is there a way to downloaded from somewhere? the closest template I see is "project poster" template
no other project management template
@Oscar Moran Once you create a space click on "+" on left side it will give you options to choose different templates.
@Pavan that's the issue I don't see the template to use or edit
Thanks @Kesha Thillainayaga, looking foward to it being made available
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.