Does anybody know how can I check who (which user) created a specific git group access?
Are there any logs that can show it?
What about adding a users to that group access? Is there anywhere I can find logs for that?
Hi @PCC B&I Team,
Under your profile icon then Bitbucket settings you can see the Audit log under SECURITY.
This is for cloud. Slightly different for server.
Thanks for your response but in the cloud I do not see the same Audit log
Only options under my profile icon are: View Profile, Manage Account, Atlassian Marketplace, My activity and Log out.
As I drill down into each, there is no Audit log.
You may not have admin access. This is what should show under profile-icon.
I do have system admin permissions but I still do not see items you've mentioned under my profile icon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.