I currently have a software project kanban board that shows issues that were created in two other projects. As you can probably imagine, it takes quite a while to load and expand the swimlanes when there are over 800 issues on this new board that I created.
With that in mind, what would be the best way to filter out any completed issues that are older than 14 days?
I've looked at two options:
1) AND (NOT (Status WAS IN(done,cancelled) before -30d AND status in (done,cancelled))
2) resolution = null or (resolution != null and resolutiondate < X )
But none of those two options work when I put it in the Kanban board sub-filter. For the first option, I changed "Done" and "Cancelled" to "Approved" and "Rejected" which are part of the board columns / workflow but it did not filter out the older issues.
I've tried the 2nd one but it did not work - I'm assuming because I do not have a resolution field in my tickets?