After installing SSL on the conbuence bitbucket, there was a communication error between the applications. SSL is self-signed by my certificate authority.
I import the certificate, restart, does not help, do this:
echo -n | openssl s_client -connect kb.local:443 | sed -ne '/-BEGIN CERTIFICATE-/,/-END CERTIFICATE-/p' > /tmp/kb.local.crt
echo -n | openssl s_client -connect git.local:443 | sed -ne '/-BEGIN CERTIFICATE-/,/-END CERTIFICATE-/p' > /tmp/git.local.crt
/opt/atlassian/confluence/jre/bin/keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore /opt/atlassian/confluence/jre/lib/security/cacerts -storepass changeit -noprompt -alias mycert1 -file /tmp/kb.local.crt
/opt/atlassian/confluence/jre/bin/keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore /opt/atlassian/confluence/jre/lib/security/cacerts -storepass changeit -noprompt -alias mycert2 -file /tmp/git.local.crt
/opt/atlassian/bitbucket/5.14.1/jre/bin/keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore /opt/atlassian/bitbucket/5.14.1/jre/lib/security/cacerts -storepass changeit -noprompt -alias mycert1 -file /tmp/kb.local.crt
/opt/atlassian/bitbucket/5.14.1/jre/bin/keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore /opt/atlassian/bitbucket/5.14.1/jre/lib/security/cacerts -storepass changeit -noprompt -alias mycert2 -file /tmp/git.local.crt
At the same time, there is no error in bitbucket, but in confluence there is, updated confluence to the latest version.
I do not understand what I am doing wrong. Is it possible to disable this check altogether?
Help please, my ideas have already ended.