Hello.
I'm a relatively new Confluence user attempting to wrap my head around some basic concepts with a trial version of the server package.
I'm trying to replicate the page tree organisation that CryEngine maintains for its documentation.
As you can see, the documentation seems to start off with three levels on its sidebar; clicking each takes users to a separate URL with its own page tree. Are these separate URLS's separate spaces, or pages within the same space?
I'd like for my structure to begin with four basic levels as CryEngine's documentation does, with each level containing its own page tree such that when a user clicks on these levels, they do not see the page trees of the other levels.
The only way I can seem to replicate this on my trial version is by having the four levels exist within a single tree, and having their respective trees fit in as children. What am I missing?
Thanks for your help.