Can I limit what the users with the System Permissions of JIRA Administrator (not JIRA System Administrator) can see?
I'm trying to keep 2 projects separate from eachother.
Project A has a A Users and a A Administrators group with unique users assigned to them. Users in A Administrators also belong to A Users.
Likewise, Project B has a B Users and a B Administrators group with unique users assigned to them. Users in B Administrators also belong to B Users.
I've locked down each project so when logging in each user can only view and administer their own projects. However, when admin users go to the admin menu, everything within JIRA is editable and viewable. What I mean is, users in the A Administrators group can view and edit any project in JIRA, not just Project A. Likewise for users in the B Administrators group.
The goal is to prevent users in each administrator group (A Administrators and B Administrators) to view/edit other's projects when they navigate to Projects under the Administrator's menu but also retain the access required to create and associate issues, workflows, fields, screens, schemes, etc..
Any ideas?