Hi,
Could you please suggest how could I find all the duplicate attachments within my Confluence instance?
any specific SQL query to search it in database, as my query results includes versions also.
Thanks and Regards,
Jenin C M
To exclude versions - get the latest version only, you should append prevver IS NULL in your WHERE statement.
If you could provide your SQL query, that would be easier for us to help tweaking it.
Hi Husein,
Thanks for your response!!
The query I am trying to fetch the duplicate attachments is:
select distinct title, pageid from attachments where attachmentid in (select distinct(a.attachmentid) from attachments a inner join attachments b on a.title = b.title and a.filesize=b.filesize and a.pageid=b.pageid where a.attachmentid <> b.attachmentid);
This query is generating a very large list of attachments (it includes all the versions) but I need only duplicated attachments i.e same pageid, filesize, content but different attachmentid.
Your response will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Jenin
You just want to add "count(*) as Kount", group by title, filesize, and "having kount > 0"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.