Hi guy,s
We've just had our first round of sprint planning in the new team, and couldn't manage to set things up properly when working with stories and sub-tasks. We're splitting stories into multiple sub-tasks and time estimating those. Now I want the sum of all time estimates for the sub-tasks to show up in the backlog for each story, so that we know how much work we can take on each sprint, without having to manually enter the sum of those hours / days manually for each sprint.
This is what I've done so far:
- I have time tracking enabled for my project,
- I have enabled the time tracking fields for the related screens,
- My board has Estimation set to Original Time Estimate,
- The stories have the Include sub-tasks checkbox checked,
- In the details view for my stories the sum of the "Estimated" and "Remaining" time of its sub-tasks are correctly displayed (see screenshot),
- The backlog just shows "-" for the stories that have estimated sub-tasks and the sprint time estimate summary only aggregates on the stories/improvements that have estimates (see screenshot),
I've googled like crazy, and there seems to be many results pointing to the fact that this should work. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

