Jira version: 7.4.0
After I put jira behind apache mod_proxy with ssl I can't access dashboard - I got completly blank page, with no JavaScripts or other erros in browser console. Any other part of Jira works fine if by url eg to: https://....../issues/?filter=-1 I will see menu and can work normally.
But I get access to administrative functions and back to dashboard - evrything dashboard works fine.
It is clean installation with no extra gadgets on dashboard.
Apache config (jira.host.name = FQDN of my proxy server):
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName jira.host.name
Redirect / https://jira.host.name
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:443>
SSLEngine on
SSLProtocol all -SSLv2 -SSLv3
SSLCertificateFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/...../cert.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/..../privkey.pem
SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/letsencrypt/live/.../chain.pem
ServerName jira.host.name
CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/jira.log combined
ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/jira-error.log
ProxyPass / http://jira:8080/
ProxyPassReverse / http://jira:8080/
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyVia Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
</VirtualHost>
Jira server.xml
<Service
name="Catalina">
<Connector
port="8080"
maxThreads="150"
minSpareThreads="25"
connectionTimeout="20000"
enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
protocol="HTTP/1.1"
useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100"
disableUploadTimeout="true"
bindOnInit="false"
proxyName="jira.host.name"
proxyPort="443"
scheme="https"
/>