I started a new job in which I was assigned, among other duties, the task of automating some processes using Python and Ansible.
The team is composed of only 4 members and only two developpers (I am one of them).
The automation project is still under testing and they are not familiar with Agile and SCRUM methodology.
Because I am the only one to have some experience about the subject, I am wondering if it is worth to introduce SCRUM to the team, and I don't know who will take what responsability.
I could be the scrum master, but I am one of the developpers.
Among the non-developpers, one person looks like it could be a product owner and the other is supervising the whole thing, so I don't know what role to assign.
Will be any value to use SCRUM in such context knowing that I have other duties and I will not be developping on a daily basis?
Thanks a lot for your insights.
Note: Because it is a very small team and if the idea is feaseable, I'am planning to use JIRA for the SCRUM environment.