我在中国范围速度特别的慢有什么解决的办法没有?
网页要加载很久才能显示出来,根本没办法用,
Hi @四云 文,
I think you need some agent to solve this case.
It's really pain to visiting Confluence in China.
Hope somebody resolve this.
agent in CA,US doesn't work
I am in CA. I think the speed is very fast for confluence cloud.
Where are you?
Are you mean the visiting speed for confluence cloud?
说白了这需要ATLASSIAN在中国配置相关的CDN网络。
估计是中国部分的订阅用户太少了
我真的希望JIRA这样的好产品能在中国流行开来
I agree with you ,the community needs more active Chinese users to join in.
Let the world hear us.
现在依然很慢,我们都是付费用户,啥时候能快起来呢?
同一个世界,同一个梦想
慢的跟蜗牛一样,没法用啊!!!!!
有好用的工具可以分享下,官方给个解决方案呗
2021年中了,还是慢,最近感觉甚至更慢了
We have dev team in both New Zealand and China. The experience is awesome in NZ, but totally unacceptable in China, which has been annoying... Thinking of moving to another similar product..
I know that although this solution cannot solve the fundamental problem, there may be some mitigation solutions in consultation with Chinese partners.
https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/
Thanks for the info. Will contact them soon. Hope their service won't be slow for NZ users...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.