Hey,I just created my company account here and now understand that would like to change it (my company name which typed in URL of my Jira account). But I couldn't find a way to update it. Can someone help me?Thanks,Vitaliy
@Vitaliy Stepanenko
Click on your avatar -> View Profile -> Manage Settings -> Edit in Atlassian Account.
All the best,
Thank you @Tinker FadouaBut I couldn't find this "Edit in Atlassian Account", I go to "Manage your account" and see these tabs:"General Email Security Privacy Connected apps Products"No "Edit in Atlassian Account" or even "Atlassian Account"Am I did something wrong?
@Vitaliy StepanenkoMy apology I was thinking your avatar here within the community.
My apology let me send the right info
@Vitaliy Stepanenkocna you send me a screeshoot of what you are trying to change? Please make sure to hide any confidential information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.