Is there a plugin, which allow me a matrix alike rating of issues? So that I can assign multiple priorities to the same issue with different weightings.
Example I have priorities 1-5 (Low-Heigh) and multiple Customers. Customer "Very Important Customer" as a weighting of 5, customer "Important customer" has a weighting of 3 and "Other Customers" have a weighting of 2.
I could then assign multiple priorities per ticket and identify issue, which are in general not important, but are of high importance for a strategical important customer. E.g. having following priorites
Very Important Customer: 5
Important Customer: 2
Other Customers: 3
Leads to a weighted average of (5*5 + 2 * 3 + 3*2)/10 = 3.7
This way I hope to reach the following goals
- Find a genral rule of thumb of the importance of tickets (it probably will not be perfect but a good orientation)
- Easily find the most important issues for a particular customer
Is there some plugin or other solution similar to this?