Hi Support,
Our Bitbucket instance is data center version 5.15.0
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserverkb/how-to-customize-the-clone-url-for-a-bitbucket-server-smart-mirror-840699499.html
I have already followed the above steps to revise mirror instance $BITBUCKET_HOME/shared/bitbucket.properties file
plugin.mirroring.upstream.namespace=<strong>test-mirror</strong>
then try the following commands:
git clone https://ID@mirror instance's IP:8443/scm/test-mirror/projectname/reponame.git
But I can't clone the repo? Is it correct ?
Thanks for your support in advance!
I also try the following two method:
plugin<span>.mirroring</span><span>.upstream</span><span>.namespace</span>=<b>/</b>
plugin<span>.mirroring</span><span>.upstream</span><span>.namespace</span>=<b>""</b>
But it didn't work,Could you please help us to solve this problems?
Thank you!
You can't change it after the fact. The docs say install Bitbucket, add the namespace option, and then start up Bitbucket and point it at the primary server.
(Getting into gory, unsupported guts...). I believe the namespace value is written out in the repository-config for each mirrored git repo when its first created locally (mirrored), hence the inability to change it after the fact.
FWIW, I just tried setting it to an empty string and got a 500 error, I'd love to have the same URL string for both Bitbucket and its mirrors.
I'm also looking after solution for that. There is suggestion created regarding that within Atlassian issue tracker: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-11585
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.