I've been desperately trying to push an urgent update live for the past 2 hours but it just will not work..!!!
I keep getting 502 bad gateway. This happened before but it sorted itself out very quickly last time. This time it hasn't done and there are many updates that HAVE to go live today but I can't.
Log
-----------
hg push --new-branch -f default
abort: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway
pushing to https://*******@bitbucket.org/****/*********
searching for changes
Completed with errors, see above
-----------
There are 2 images and a bunch of code updates - not much int he grand scheme of things. What can I do to resolve this? Making this thread because I'm getting desperate now
Thank you
Quick edit: I am using Mecirual on a Macbook with Sourcetree
------------------
I've been trying every 10-15 minutes...
This time I get Authorisation Failed a few times then 502 again...
https://i.gyazo.com/1d992c6e9d4bb1d2f9c1524d23290652.png