I need to share a SLA Service Desk report on my Dashboard because I neet to be seen by non SD users.
There is any way to do it?
Yes, you can share dashboards with users not in the SD team, read more here, you're looking specifically for Share and edit your dashboard
This is a popular way of sharing metrics (such as SLA information) with stakeholders who do not have project access.
The issue is that I want to share some SLA reports created on Service Desk with non-SD JIRA users.
So, there is a way to do it?
Hi Marcos, let me clarify what I said before:
"Yes, you can share dashboards with users not in the SD team"
In the Dashboard settings you can choose people to share the dashboard to, and they should be able to view whatever information you've pulled to said dashboard. You can set this while creating a new dashboard also, here's what it looks like for me on Cloud:
OK, that's clear.
The issue is with SLA's and SLA reports created on Service Desk.
I want to share this information (for example % of Time of 1st response).
I couldn't find the way to expose it without consume an agent license.
Hi @Marcos Sciarra,
There is an open feature request for this: JSDSERVER-222.
You might want to vote for it and keep watching the issue in order to stay updated. I agree that this is a really valuable feature, which was already released in Jira Cloud quite a while ago.
In the meantime, you could consider building similar reports through a reporting app like e.g. EazyBI.
Hi,
@Walter Buggenhoutthanks.
@Marcos Sciarra please find more how to share eazyBI reports with your team
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/publish-reports
You could also explore more about Service Desk custom fields on our documentation page by following this link:
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps/jira-service-desk-custom-fields
Martins / eazyBI support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.