Hi guys,
I need some assistance please.
I have Insight by Riada and have configured a schema as follows:
1) Customer
2) Warehouse
3) Warehouse Lookup Table
The customer contains the names of various customers, while the Warehouse relates to a location and the Warehouse Lookup Table links to Customer and Warehouse.
Then on the issue when it is created I have two fields which utilize the Insight Lookup as follows:
Customer = Customer Name from Customer insight Scheme
Warehouse = Warehouse Name from Warehouse Insight Scheme
What I am needing to do is based on the customer and warehouse I need to get the Key from Warehouse Lookup Table.
The call then needs to be assigned to the user linked on the Warehouse Lookup Table
As an example of a entry in the Warehouse Lookup table is as follows:
Key: SCMD-123
Name: Warehouse Mapping 1
Warehouse: Cape Town
Customer: Customer 1
Owner: John.Doe
Is this possible?
I can get the ID of the Customer field, but cannot seem to extend beyond that.
Hope that all makes sense.