Is it possible to import stories in to a project that I have already created? I have Jira version JIRA v7.1.7 and I am not sure if OOTB there is anything i can do in order to do this or I need any further installations. Please advise
Hello @Pablo de miguel
You can easily import stories via CSV import into an existing project.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver079/importing-data-from-csv-950288822.html
Hello Tarum, thanks in advanced for you quick response. I am not sure why, something i must be doing wrong but i do not get to that option. I assumed that it is because of permissions, but it is not.
See the following screenshot. Aniway I do not get to that part on the instrucions:
Before you begin, please back up your JIRA data.
That option is not available!!!!
What am I doing wrong? thanks!!!
You are part of the project admin role, but the instruction talks about *JIRA Administrator* thus you have to be part of the group "jira-administrator"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.