We're using Confluence more and more and need to give persons responsibility for pages. If we have a person that are responsible and feel ownership we can secure that the pages are updated correctly.
Our organisation are too big to let everyone in to update the space, so we want to work with administrators.
To make this future proof I would like to work with a code or something. For example if I'm responsible for code "KOD456" and I quit my job another person can easily take over the administration for the code instead och changing responsible person for each page.
I would prefer to have a admin page where to manage responsible person per page and on each page i would prefer to show the user profile macro with picture and contact details so everyone can see who is responsible for that page.
I've made an easy test using standard functionality where I on pages has set a label with a code, example "KOD465". On a admin page I've used the macro "Recently Updated Dashboard" where I can show all pages with a specific label, example "KOD456". With this solution an admin can see all pages he/she are responsible for but I don't have any idea of how to show the user profile macro dynamically on the pages depending on the code.
Maybe there are an easier way to manage this or some kind of add-on?
Summary:
1. I want an admin to know which pages he/she are responsible for.
2. I want the possibility to show responsible person on the actual pages (dynamically depending on a code or something).
Any suggestions?
