Hi, all expert,
I am new to use this chart macro in confluence. I am testing the features of chart macro.
I followed the guide here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf69/chart-macro-950284908.html
And read some related issue and suggested solution here.
I tried working table mentioned in the links above, but not work in my chat macro.
And for a table like below (mentioned as an working table in link 2 above):
Date Value
27/Nov/2015 34
30/Nov/2015 52
10/Dec/2015 38
15/Jan/2016 45
I always get an strange error complain like below:
'Value' could not be converted to date.
The Date used for chart should be in the 1st column, why the macro complain about the name of the second column?
BTW, in case it related to the order of the column, I also tried to put the Date in the 2nd column.
And will then get:
'Date' could not be converted to date.
Version I use: Confluence 6.9.1
Thanks in advance
Zhihong