As I said, I insert the document as a word document. I want to see the page with just one click but when ı click the page which circled with blue line I see something like second picture. If I downloasd it it is okay.
Hi Muhammet,
I assume you're referring to the fact that the preview of the document appears to be malformed, can you confirm?
Does the same occur with all Word documents, or only certain ones?
Could you also let us know your Confluence version? It appears to be a bit out of date.
Shannon
Yes that's right. I confirm. It occurs with all Word documents and Excel documents.
Powered by Atlassian Confluence 6.3.2
I've tested this on my freshly installed instance of 6.3.2 but I am not able to replicate the problem.
Are you using a specific font or language on these documents that might cause the issue?
Can you let me know what operating system your Confluence instance is running on as well?
I'm testing with this document, if you can please give it a try and let me know how it appears on your instance:
Thank you!
Regards,
Hi shannon,
First of all, I tried with your word document and the same problem occured. And also what do you mean by saying what operating system your Confluence instance is running
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.