Hello everyone, I need to implement HTTPS encryption. First I tried to put my public certificate to java keystore with no success.
After that I followed the documentation about Reverse proxy with Nginx:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/securing-bitbucket-server-behind-nginx-using-ssl-776640112.html
My Nginx runs exactly with that configuration, I also changed the BitBucket Base URL according the docs.
When I do a test on https://mybitbb.lan/bitbucket
I am getting a Bitbucket index page with no css styles and an error:
Oops, you've found a dead link
Use the links at the top to get back.
Git repository management for enterprise teams powered by BitBucket
my connector in server.xml for bitbucket looks like:
<Connector port="7990" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
connectionTimeout="20000"
useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
redirectPort="8443"
compression="on"
compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml,text/plain,text/css,application/json,application/javascript,application/x-javascript" />
Nginx log says:
[error] 13493#0: *4 open() "/usr/share/nginx/html/s/221417179e8d94e8b810d1d596c59720-CDN/-555792808/1616799/1/3eb2356711248017b8de78656016fd36/_/download/contextbatch/css/_super/batch.css" failed (2: No such file or directory)
I am assuming that the https server block fails back to a default root which is
usr/share/nginx/html
So i double checked the atlassian docs in the nginx context for any ROOT directive but it's not set.
What can I do? PLEASE HELP