Bitbucket cloud doesnt have the feature to install plugins that shows in bitbucket server.
There is no option to upload jar file except upload via URL.
How to enable external add ons in bitbucket cloud.
You cannot upload apps packed as JAR files to Bitbucket Cloud.
JARs are built for Bitbucket Server and Bitbucket Data Center only.
Correct, Bitbucket Server add-ons are not for Cloud, so you can't install them.
Use the UPM to find Cloud add-ons instead. The "upload via url" is for connecting to apps that you (or someone not listing in the marketplace) provide the Apps and services for.
I dont see an option to install UPM on cloud either. It prompts for server and datacenter but not for cloud.
I am sorry, I made an incorrect assumption. The UPM is already part of Cloud. You get to it via "manage apps" and "search apps" in the admin section of your Cloud install. I forget to explain that too often, sorry.
The search apps function should help you find things you could install in Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.