Hello
I have a streamable link like https://streamable.com/xxxxx that when opened displays a short video. I want to embed this video in a confluence page.
When I use the widget connector it just shows the link to streamable.com and an icon (see below).

Is there no way to embed a streamable video through the url? The original video on my local hard disk turns out to be corrupted. So i'm looking for any way to use the streamable video which still works.
When I open the video through the url I have an option to embed and it gives me this text:
<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/xxxxx/vagjyd" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>
Can I use this to embed the video on the confluence page? How would I do that? If I paste it directly in a page it just shows the text as seen above.
Thanks for your help.
Kind regards
Cedric