Dear Community,
as I am not a programmer this is my first try for a scripted field.
Unfortunately I got an error message I don´t understand why it occured:
Can you please help?
Hi @[deleted]
To use BigDecimal your script should start with an
import java.math.BigDecimal
Although the groovy runner may provide that
change -1 and 100 constants to -1f and 100f to prevent result being cast to int
Hi Tom,
Thank you for your reply!
I added the import as also the "f"´s but the error messages still present:
The crazy thing is that I get the result regardslessof the error message...
Do you see the failure?
Hi
the editor is checking inferred type ie your result is just a def, so it’s more a warning of unpredictable results
try adding as double
at run time the method gets a real object which can apply a method to
great, thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.