Is it possible to dynamically hide date fields in the view screen now that they're all moved to the new date panel? Via ScriptRunner, PowerScripts or any other means? We currently use ScriptRunner, so that's the preference but we're open to any solution.
I can hide any dates just fine in create\edit screens. No matter what I try I can't seem to effectively hide them in the date panel.
The one exception is if I hide them in field configuration. That does the trick, but then I can't set values for fields hidden in such a way. Why would I want to set the value for a hidden field you ask? Well, because we have a hard requirement for times in our due dates and for some bizarre reason Atlassian finds this unacceptable. I have the value from a custom due date field automatically copied into the system due date field to resolve this. However, now I have two due dates displayed in the date panel because you can't hide a date that has a value...
Halp?