Hello team,
I have setup a issue level security in my project. The users from my team should be able to set the issue level security because they create the issues for other teams. But the other team members outside my team should not be able to change the issue level security. This is taken care by setting right permissions to right groups.
We want to conduct regular audits to check if someone from my team have changed the issue level security by mistake. The data that gets shared via issues is confidential and hence wants to check that via audits and correct the issue security level.
Do you guys know if there are any methods to conduct such audits. Is there a query?
By the way, I use label that gets auto inserted in issue when the issue is created. This label will be unique to that team. Also, I have default issue level security configured. Let me know if we can use this label to check for incorrect assignment of issue level security after the issue is created or worked on.