Hello,
When creating an issue I have (among others)
- A list field Priority which is native to JIRA which accepts the 5 default values ("Blocker", "Critical", "Major", "Minor" and "Trivial")
- A custom list field Probability which accepts 3 values: "Main Feature", "Side Feature", "Specific Case"
- Both are required and allow only one value to be selected
My goal is to make a third custom field (we will call it XPriority) which depending on the values selected in the two above mentioned fields will yield a number (from 1 to 14). as shown in the attached picture. 
How would I be able to accomplish that?
Bonus points if I were able to
- Compute the result of this field on any edit->save as well
- Make the field un-editable by manual input (only to be calculated automatically via the given variables)
- The number that results in the field be colored depending on the number shown (e.g. 0 - Dark Red, 7 - Yellow, etc.)
Any input is appreciated.
Thank you,
Alex