I am trying to close a sprint that has four issues in it, all are completed parents with all sub tasks completed. When I go to close the sprint it says I can't because of open subs. All parents and subs are in their last state as closed or done.
Normally I get a message asking me what to do with my issues that aren't completed, such as move them to the backlog or next sprint, but in this case it is a simple message, bulleted list of each parent JIRA, and no actions are available but to cancel.
I can't see anything wrong with the issues to address this, everything is completed as we normally do. Any ideas?
Dialogue box states the following and gives me a cancel button:
Sprint cannot be completed as there are incomplete subtasks on the following issues:
- ABC-2239
- ABC-2205
- ABC-2214
- ABC-2219