How can I get Google Analytics to work on Confluence Server App?
Any idea, if that is possible?
Hi Mustafa,
It is indeed possible! There are many Marketplace add-ons that can help with that.
Have a look at our current list of add-ons that support Analytics.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Shannon
Thank you Shannon, I'm using already Google Analytics, I embedded it in the web template. But I don't know how to do that for the app. Any reading material?
Mustafa,
I see - you are referring to the mobile app?
What exactly are you looking to do with the app in relation to Google Analytics? There aren't any features within our app for that since the integration isn't ours, but perhaps there is another solution for what you need to do.
Yes, it is important to identify traffic coming from the Confluence server mobile app. But we can't get hold of anything to track the users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.