Could you please say me the table name which has primary key PageId.
Confluence doesn't have "custom fields", so your question needs expanding to tell us what you're really asking about?
I want to delete pages which has last modification date long ago. To perform action, I am searching the table which has details of pages.
Ah, ok, you've edited the question to remove part of it, I wasn't sure why my answer no longer matched it!
The last modification date of a page is derived from all the pages that make up its history, so it's not a simple SQL query - you have to go over the whole lot to see what the most recent change was.
You might find it easier to explore via reporting that pulls out older pages (I tend to lean towards user macros)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.