I import a word file into space and result to more than six hundred pages.
I would like to add same label to these pages.
Is there any convenient way ?
Thanks.
Hi @lexel225,
Either use the CLI app (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.swift.confluence.acli) or the REST API (https://confluence.atlassian.com/plugins/servlet/restbrowser)
Hope this helps you.
Thanks,Ram.
Hello,
You could use the Power Scripts for Confluence add-on:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219507/power-scripts-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
It is a free add-on and I find it very convenient to perform administration tasks in Confluence.
You could write a script to select required pages and add a label to them.
For example, if you want to set a lable to all pages under a certain page, your script would look like this:
11801); for(number childPage in allChildren) { %childPage%.labels +=<span> </span>"newLabel";} number [] allChildren = getPages(
11801
);
for
(number childPage in allChildren) {
%childPage%.labels +=<span> </span>
"newLabel"
;
}
@lexel225 adding to Alexey's answer, we just made a video on how to bulk add labels, you can check it out here https://youtu.be/nM0a8JM2T2E?list=PLKTAla3ZrW8mMmYvgOVf3UPXU8V4nc-xj hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.