Hello all,
A search six ways 'til Sunday finds nothing about this here, in the community. I'm wondering if it's because it's such a basic question. At this job, and a new Confluence user, for 1 month and a bit.
I've got a draft style guide, in Word. (I haven't brought it into Confluence yet. I find Confluence very limiting, and I am not a lover of MS Word! In this case, familiarity plus richer feature set beats dislike of giant feature-creature app).
That was created 12 days ago, so I want to update it. I've just created a page, and attached the initial version.
Does Confluence store previous versions of such documents? Same question for images. I do like that you can drag the same-named file into Upload if you need to update an image, and it'll automatically replace what's there. I suspect the answer's yes, for both.
Thank you,
Pat O'Connell
Tech writer
Montreal