Hi!
I have two groups of JSD customer:
Customers and providers. I have created a group of user for each of them: mycompany_customer and mycompany_provider.
I have also created two project. I want that users in mycompany_provider access only to the provider_portal and users in mycompany_customer access only to customer_portal.
So here is my configuration for these two projects:
provider_portal:
- Request security: Only people on my customers list can raise a request
- users and roles: in Service Desk Customers I only have the group mycompany_provider
customer_portal:
- Request security: Only people on my customers list can raise a request
- users and roles: in Service Desk Customers I only have the group mycompany_customer
Then, when I test, mycompany_customer access only to customer_portal. Great! That's what I want.
But mycompany_provider access to customer_portal and provider_portal.
I must have missed a portal property to check, but I don't see what. Any idea of why all my users can see the customer_portal?
Thanks!