Hi there,
Is there a way to:
For the JSD Server - customer portal?
Thanks
For Server, I've played around with the below AddOn some. It didn't fit the specific use case I was looking for, but might be of some value here.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216711/refined-theme-for-jira-service-desk?hosting=server&tab=overview
1) Refined Theme as mentioned above2) https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216144/ultimate-theming-for-jira-service-desk?hosting=server&tab=overview - another option, however IMHO - Refined Theme is better suited and integrated. This has more options, but also I have noticed it is a bit messy...
On Cloud if you are an admin you can do the first two. On the portal click Customize button. Do you not see this on Server?
Thanks Carol, I'll check this plugin.
Thank you very much Przemek, I'll try this plugin too.
Hi Jack,
Customization is very limited on Server. We do not use Cloud version, so I can not compare.
Thank you.
Hi @Martijn Boerwinkel!
For JSD Server out-of-the-box (v7.3 so some things may have changed), one can customize the following:
Global or "Help Center" level: title, name, Announcement subject and message, logo including generating a theme from the logo, header bar colors
Portal or per project: Name, Introduction Text, Logo, Announcements
I'm pretty sure that one can also add a background image by tweaking the source css for the page(s) but I don't currently have a way to test.
Hope this helps,~~Larry Brock
Hi Martijn,
By the sounds of it you're on Server but we do also have a sister app for Cloud called Refined for Jira Cloud.
Some resources to guide you in the right direction:
Hope this helps!
Martin, I can only add, that these guys are really helpful. :-) Hello, @Genevieve (Refined Partner Manager)
Hi @Martijn Boerwinkel ,
You can also try our latest app: Theme Extension for Jira Service Desk. It's very easy in configuration and offers the possibility to create a fabulous customer portal
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.