Customers of jira service desk, should not be able to cancel request only agents should be able to cancel. ( is it possible to configure that)
Hi @siva,
I think it is possible through workflow conditions. Create a Group for the Agents and add the agents members to this GROUP
In the Workflow for cancel transitions add a condition like "User Is In Group" (This Condition will allow only users in a given group can execute this transition.) Select agents group(which you created above) in this conditions so only who added in this group can see and execute this transition others cannot see the cancel Transition.
For More info, Please check the below URL
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-desk-evaluator-resources/jira-service-desk-advanced-workflow-configuration
thanks for the reply, but my issue is with cancel request of by agents like below screenshot,( ill try to use your condition.)
Above which I specified is for Cancelled status in workflows . It will be usefull only for the status transition.
For restricting Cancel request.I think below URL may helpful
https://help.ivanti.com/ht/help/en_US/ISM/2017.3/Content/ServiceDesk/ServiceRequest/Configuring_Cancelable_Service_Requests.htm
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.