Hi Everyone,
I'd import a project from a Jira to another. When the backup.xml started parsing suddenly I got the following error message:
There was an unexpected problem processing the backup XML file at.... Timestamp format must be yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss[.fffffffff]
The 2 Jira's time and date format are identical: actually the source Jira is our PROD and the target is our TEST instance. Both are of version 7.5.2
The only thing I did that I edited the entities.xml because of this error:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/custom-field-xxxx-requires-option-xxxx-for-the-import-but-it-does-not-exist-858715830.html
So I only changed a few customfieldconfig IDs! No rows have been moved or extended!
Then I saved the entities.xml and zipped and wanted to import into the target Jira. Then I got this error.
The real problem is that the error message nor atlassian-jira.log shows the exact place of the problem.
Is there any way to detect where is the problem in the entities.xml?
Thank you in advance for the hints!