Hello,
Is there a way for any user to be alerted if a new task opens? (In addition to the project manager)
Thanks,
Eitan.
Basically, you need to change the project notification scheme. You should add the required users to the Create Issue event.
Though it is not a good practice to add users to notification scheme. You should create a role, add the required users to the role and then set this role for the Create Issue event in the project configuration scheme.
You can find more info about notification schemes here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/creating-a-notification-scheme-776636401.html
Hey,
I have followed the instructions, but now in every task creation in each project, the user receives a message (even if I have defined it in the notification of the project requested).
With gratitude,
Did you create a role or you added a group to the notification scheme?
I added him in the event of "Issue Created"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.