Hi
I am setting up a new queue in service desk.
When I switch the 'issues to show' JQL to advanced it does not render the text.
Jira version 7.12.1, Chrome on macbook
I have found that this works normally in Firefox
I can see your screenshot is a bit short of the actual area size, but the small 'help' icon (? inside a circle) showing tells me that it's rendering _part_ of what you normally see.
Seems to me like a browser issue, not a jira issue - can you check your browser is all up to date, try in incognito, try uninstalling/reinstalling, etc. and see if any of that fixes it?
What happens if you click the area where you normally see the text box then start typing? I wonder if it lets you create the query anyway...
I have removed Grammarly from my browser
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.