Hi there,
I have webhook url created as the document in the Atlassian site. I am able to trigger the Bamboo build with the curl command but it is working from the Jira Service Desk. I have added the JQL Query and tested and then kept all issues and also tested. Can you tell me where to start troubleshooting??
_______________________________________________________________
We have the on-premise Atlassian tools.
Does the custom rule work from the on-premise?
Let me tell you what I am doing. We have the Applications like Jira, confluence, bitbucket and Bamboo linked using oauth. I am trying to trigger a bamboo build when a Jira Service Desk Request is moved to Approve status.
I thought of implementing using the webhook would be the right approach. Let me know if there is anyother way.
For some reason I tried creating the webhook in the Jira >Systems>Webhook & Service Desk > project setting > automation > Rule.
I am not sure why both of them are not working. Please let me know ur inputs.