In a next gen project, I'm looking for the "Done" (Completed) issues. How can I find them?
Hello,
It would be:
project = yourproject and resolution = Done
Thank you, but I guess I should have been a bit more specific. How do I find the done issues in previous (completed) sprints? Right now the only way to see completed sprints is in a report.
Hi @Sandra Fernandes - it would be the same as @Alexey Matveev but add this: project = projectName and resolution = Done and Sprint in closedSprints()
Thanks
Thank you!
I'm sorry to keep on about this - but where would I place the query? What screen would I need to be in - Roadmap, Backlog, Board? The Next Gen project set up is not intuitive.
Next Question - How can I track actual time spent on a task?
use the search magnifying glass on the left hand side and then click 'advanced search'
@Alexey Matveev Is this done on the Backlog Search or the Scrum Board Search screen?
Step 1, 2, 3, 4 are in order.
@Sandra Fernandes simply get out of the project (go to the Jira logo on top left corner) then go to Issues and filters in the menu and there you can filter by project and by Done tickets or issues. I hope this one really helps.
Your comment helped me. Thanks
I would also like to know the answer to this question as it relates to viewing closed sprints. Reports are not helpful if you need to reopen an issue. Can we get the same toggle to review completed sprints like in the company projects?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.